Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our California Trip

Well better late than never. I'm finally posting some pictures from our California trip.


We went to Disneyland for 3 days and had a blast. Gavin wasn't sure about the rides but finally decided he liked the new Toy Story one where you shoot at stuff in 3D. I think we all liked that one. Kyler and Corbin's favorite was the Tower of Terror and I have to agree with them on that one cause it's mine too.


Jess' mom Susan is our official Disneyland companion. We are very fortunate that she was able to travel with us and help us with the 3 rugrats. Just don't take her on the Swinging Gondola. You'll have to ask her yourself but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.


We went to Huntington Beach our last official day there and the water was cold. Gavin was all excited about the ocean and ran for it full boar until he hit the water and first felt the temperature and then got knocked over by a wave. From there on out it was like pulling teeth to get him near the water again. Kyler and Corb however loved it and Corb went in cast and all. Let's just say that when his cast came off it was pretty gross and his arm was all scratched from the sand.

Jess and I of course had tons of fun we both love to ride all the rides. I just can't get enough of Disneyland.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

YEAH! I'm so happy you guys have a blog now. I love seeing the pictures of the boys - their halloween costumes were great! OHH- we miss them and you both of course! I can send my address to your e-mail. It's so fun to hear from you. luv ya!

Andrea Wilson said...

Linda, I'm so glad you found us. I'm putting you on my blog friends list so we can keep in touch. I'm so jealous of your recent trip to CA. We went in Feb. and my kids can't stop talking about when we're going again. Your kids are darling and I love the pics. See you soon!